Terms & Conditions
MDH Defence Ltd Terms and Conditions of Sale can be found here.
Information about us
This website site, www.mdhdefence.com is provided by MDH Defence Ltd.
MDH Defence Ltd Registration Number 11234544
MDH Defence Ltd VAT Number GB 361 1053 96
Accessing this site
Access to, and use of this site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the content of this website in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content on this website except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of MDH Defence Ltd.
You agree to use the content of this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website.
By using our website you consent to the collection and use of information as described in this statement.
Any questions about privacy should be addressed to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Links from our site
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
MDH Defence Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to check the accuracy of information published on this website. You should note however that MDH Defence Ltd does not warrant that such information will be error free and the user acknowledges that the information, products, and services published on this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information herein.
Commentary and other materials posted on this site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.mdhdefence.com (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; or for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); and
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms of website use;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
MDH Defence Ltd website contains information about products which may or may not be available in any particular country, and if applicable, may have received approval or market clearance by a governmental regulatory body for different indications and restrictions in different countries. Nothing herein should be construed as solicitation or promotion for any product or for an indication of any product, which is not authorised by the laws and regulations of the country where the reader resides.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England.